Gas Control Module
WE ARE EXPERTS IN LOOKING AFTER AND REPAIRING GAS CONTROL MODULES
We overhaul both ERS and Krysalis type gas control modules (GCMs). Our end-to-end service includes collection, overhaul, fault finding, replacement parts, testing and delivery.
Our experienced gas engineering technicians carry out this work in our in-house workshop facility where we also have a comprehensive parts store to ensure we can return your modules to good working order as soon as possible.
What we do
- Full strip down of module
- Thorough cleaning and inspection of components, replacing damaged or corroded parts as required
- Functional testing of module once rebuilt
- Replacement of slamshut and relief diaphragms, inspection of all other diaphragms and replacement as required
- Rebuild of module using alignment jigs
A COMPREHENSIVE SPARE PARTS STORE
We hold stock of a wide range of both hard and soft spares for GCMs and most other components can be manufactured to original specification.
This means you can rely on us to have everything you need, alongside the right engineering expertise, to ensure your gas control modules are always in good working order.
Additional gas control module services
We also offer conversion services for ERS type GCMs to convert standard GCMs to either Hi Capacity or for profiling.
We also provide lid gaskets and swing bolts for the GCM housings.